Greta Stanford, a former teacher in the Milford School system at Live Oaks Elementary and Foran High, is seeking her second term on the Board of Aldermen. She is currently the liaison to the Milford Board of Education, and serves on the Public Safety & Welfare Committee. She is an asset to many civic organizations in the city.
- Member, Devon Rotary liaison to the Law Interact Club
- Lector, Christ the Redeemer Church
- Recipient of the PTA Lifetime Member Award
- Recipient of the Rotary Service Above Self Award
- Milford Education Foundation
Greta and her husband, Stanley, have a grown son, Greg, and three grandchildren, Taylor, Hunter, and Trinity.
“My constituents’ concerns are my concerns.”